• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Any prior international experience or GCC experience would be preferred.
• Knowledge of higher education and international student recruitment market.
• Organization and environment awareness locally and internationally.
• In-depth knowledge of all admission criteria’s.
• Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
• Bilingual(English & Arabic is preferred)
• Excellent organizational and administrative ability.
• Ability to work effectively in different cultural environment.
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and enthuse others
• Good team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Good IT skills, Social media, etc.
• Excellent customer service skills, negotiating and convincing skill.
• Self-motivated, innovative, creative and resourceful
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks
• A good level of interpersonal and social skills; persuasive and credible.
Interacts with students and convinces them to apply for the available courses.
To give accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective students about courses at, the admission process and student finance
Deliver high quality presentations about the University and other aspects of higher education both on and off campus
Communicate consistently and effectively with prospective students and their families in person and via phone, email, text messaging, printed media, and the internet.
Meet quantitative and qualitative departmental goals for inquiries, applications, admitted and enrolled students.
Work aggressively in the community to increase public awareness of GMU programs, success stories and opportunities.
Develop and implement recruitment strategies designed to enroll new undergraduate transfer students for the main campus and identify viable readmit candidates for GMU.
Collect information on the special needs for all applicants and complete the disclosure form for all admitted students.
Represent the university at career fairs, professional conferences and trade shows.
Initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with community colleges, agencies, medical facilities and other organizations to facilitate and enhance student recruitment.
Work collaboratively with colleagues in financial aid, advising, registrar and other campus offices to ensure a consistent and smooth transition from applicant to student.
Assist prospective students with admission processes from the inquiry stage through the admitted stage – including the initial Free Application.
Verify student credentials are complete for consideration by admissions committees.
Establish and maintain a dynamic, cooperative relationship with program chairs and faculty.
Establish and maintain professional network with GMU administrators, deans etc.
Develop initiatives that will contribute to annual enrollment goals for inquiries, applicants, and accepted students.
Maintain a detailed knowledge of degree programs, including requirements, curriculum, policies and procedures, student and faculty accomplishments and general knowledge about the GMU.
Handle confidential student information with tact, discretion and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Assist with events as needed (workshops, convocation, commencement, welcome back programs, awards ceremonies).
Represent GMU in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers and the community we serve.
Interact effectively with a diverse group of faculty, staff, administrators and the rest of the University Community.
Learn and use best practices of the department and the University.
Uphold the University Mission Statement.
Ensuring high standards of delivery at all times to both candidates and the business