Coordinator - CASH
Head of the Department
• Technical excellence skill
• Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational and administrative ability.
• Ability to work effectively in different cultural environment.
• A good level of interpersonal and social skills; persuasive and credible.
• Organization and environment awareness.
• In-depth knowledge of Life skills.
•Coordinates skills lab activities by maintaining activity calendar of the lab in the domain of class practical, workshops and assessments.
•Coordinate activities of the life support training center as per the AHA guidelines.
•Organize lab equipment, supplies and necessary facilitation prior to usage of facilities for education programs.
•Maintain efficient communication across interdepartmental activities, workshop enquiries and domain work associated for its effective operations.
•Ensure adherence to policy and governing procedures in the coordination of departmental work activities.
•Maintain records on expense of supplies, academic and workshop programs, documentation and policy update of AHA liability insurance, attendance register of workshops for effective reference and management decisions.
•Monitor class room activities through DVR systems and provide notification on reportable incidents as per the policy guidelines.
•Participate in meetings and training programs as and when required be management in achieving the desired organizational objectives.
•Accommodate job activities to be flexible within the scope of work as and when required by the management.